Movoto’s Agent App tries to make every agent’s job easier with a set of AI-enabled technological tools that allow them to better serve their clients. But you might be missing out on a simple step that can instantly boost your visibility on Movoto.com.
If you haven’t already, be sure to claim any of your active listings on Movoto. Once you claim them, Movoto users will be able to see your agent information whenever they land on one of your listings through a search. Without a claim, your listing will only show “Unverified Profile” where your agent information could be! When you claim your listings, people looking to buy or sell a property can have immediate access to you through your completed Movoto Profile.
With an up-to-date Movoto agent profile, it will be easier for new buyers to reach you, you’ll expand your reach to a wider set of potential sellers, and you can showcase your expertise and make more meaningful connections.
Movoto is excited to build and provide valuable marketing tools for our agents’ success, so start claiming your listings today!
How to claim your active listings*:
- Click on the “Dashboard” icon in the lower navigation panel.
- Click on the “Listing Performance” option.
- Click the “Claim/Verify Active Listings" button.
- You can also use this link to directly go to the Claim Listing screen: https://bit.ly/MovotoClaimListings.
- Choose to search your listing by MLS# or by Address.
- Enter the MLS or Address then choose “Next”.
- If the information matches, the system will claim the listing and add your profile link on the property details page.
*Please note that property listings must match the lister's name or MLS affiliation to claim successfully. If you have any trouble, please reach out to us.